Second Chances SA is a non-profit volunteer organisation supporting people in prison, their children and families with a range of custom-designed programs to create brighter, better futures.
We are committed to restoring hope in lives and communities across South Australia.
Restoring hope to prisoners, their children and families with practical, emotional and spiritual support is community crime prevention.
Transformed lives result in social impact, economic benefit and common good.
- GoActive Family Support – Reaching children and youth
- Go Active Mentoring Camps – Teaching life skills and values
- Birthday Stars – Keeping parents and prisoners’ kids connected
- Christmas Angels – Bringing joy to children of prisoners
- Bringing Hope – Offering prisoners the chance to change