Second Chances SA is a non-profit volunteer organisation supporting people in prison, their children and families with a range of custom-designed programs to create brighter, better futures.
We are committed to restoring hope in lives and communities across South Australia.
Restoring hope with practical, emotional and spiritual support is community crime prevention.
- Second Chances Family Care – Reaching the invisible victims of crime
- Mentoring Camps – Building confidence and dignity in young people
- Getting Ready for Take Off – Coaching youth to reach their potential
- Birthday Stars – Keeping imprisoned parents and their kids connected
- Christmas Angels – Bringing joy to children with an imprisoned parent
- Bringing Hope – Offering those in prison the chance to change