Second Chances SA is a non-profit volunteer organisation committed to restoring hope in the lives of prisoners, their families and their communities across South Australia.
Our programs are custom-designed to equip prisoners, their children and whole families to create better futures for themselves.
Restoring hope to prisoners, their children and families with practical, emotional and spiritual support is community crime prevention.
- Second Chances Family Care – Reaching the invisible victims of crime
- PK Mentoring Camps – Teaching life skills and values to prisoners’ kids
- Getting Ready for Take Off – Coaching youth to reach their potential
- PK Birthdays – Keeping parents and prisoners’ kids connected
- Christmas Angels – Bringing joy to children of prisoners
- Bringing Hope – Offering prisoners the chance to change